Academic Programs

Transfer Degrees

Associate of Arts (AA)

Students who plan to transfer to a four-year college or university often get an AA degree at SM经典合集.聽 You’ll follow a pathway to help guide you along the way.

Associate of Arts in Teaching (AAT)

Career-Ready Programs

Associate of Applied Science (AAS)

An Associate of Applied Science (AAS) will provide the skills you need to jump right into the workforce.

* Also offered as short-term certificate
+ Only available as a short-term certificate[/vc_column_text]

Online Programs


Check out all ECC programs available at our Main Campus at Union, Missouri HERE!